Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Birthday! Japanese food and therapy!










Crazily enough I got spoiled again cause it was my birthday last week felt even more guilty about getting more presents.
But it was lovely and I got to go and have Japanese food which is so rare for me! It was so tasty wish I could have it all the time. Enjoyed the christmas-ness in Glasgow afterwards. And got lovely presents and gah!
what a surprise I got a new laptop which is going to be so useful for art uni!
Cant wait to start Pokemon black yes!
I go back to uni on Monday cant help but feel the holidays went to fast and I’ve been a emotional wreck lately. But for the new year I’m going to try some therapy and see if it will help my mental and emotional problems. I want the old Debz back and I want to be able to make art again and feel like I used to. Cant ignore these issues forever.
Hopefully it will be good for me, also noticed I don’t take pictures of myself anymore must be the self esteam thing.
I plan to start a jar and put little nice notes in it either it being nice sayings or activities to do. And if not everyday I’ll pick something out of it once a week so I’ll either have something nice to think about or an adventure to look forward to for me.
I’ll let you know how it goes!
Anyway Hope everyone had a good 2012 and have a good one this year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...