Monday, 29 October 2012

I'm still alive barely heres my art films and stuff I've bought


 
I love Autumn so much its so beautiful when the trees are this way and as I walk to uni these days their all blowing in the wind and making tiny whirlwinds just for me.


It seems how I always start my blogs now but I have been very busy and its been crazy my mind is all over the place and my physical self is all over the place too! In the past couple of weeks I finished my first uni project (I'll post my movies near the end of this post.)

 Still have my sweet tooth during these winter months been cosying up in knits with endless cups of tea with sweet things to eat like biscuits and honey.

To treat myself  I ended up buying some things with my student money and work pay 
(plus christmas presents for the family)
I'm not usually like this but I truley have been working my butt off for work and university and wanted to reward myself.


I actually got this bad boy months ago and it was only £5.00 and I've never had a playsuite before and im proud for my first one to be covered in Bunnies. And the fact it has the little Peter Pan collar with a little chain hanging thats on trend not bad I say!
And its sooooo comfortable its like silk on the skin and very comfy to wear. :3

As that it is getting colder I thought it would be a good idea to get some cosy knits.
I got these guys cause was thinking they would be perfect for casual and fashionable wear as well as being super comfy and warm.



If you know me by now you have to know that I love deers I actually have so many fashion items to do with them. I might do a post with just all of them in it to show how sad I am ha ha!


Felt it was also time for a new scarf I thought this little guy was perfect still trying to get with the grips of a snood but oh well tangled comfy mess around my neck all round!


Was needing a little simple shirt piece to go with a lot of clothes I have that match better with white/cream color that goes nicely. Felt this little guy fit the bill considering I went around everywhere looking at shirts that were the same but really expensive. This one was only £6.00 while others were well over it and that its a size 8 the sleeve holes fit my around my arms great even tho I have lanky arms and was worried they would be to big. It's a perfect snug fit and very comfortable and casual.


 

For uni I was wanting a bag that would fit all my sketchbooks and all the other crap that I have to bring with me such as my camera, headphones, pencil cases and art stuff....I carry a lot of stuff ok?! Im to practical and prepared for my own good?!  I did have my eye on really nice bags from Accessorize but they were far to much money and always out of my price range for a student. By chance I found this guy in a charity shop and somehow have fell in love with it, the picture on it is basically just right for me.



But yeahs I have been on the go constantly if im not cramming away at uni work in my flat Im cramming away at it in the studios at Univeristy. And then at weekends I have my part time job and as amazing as this point should be in my life. Im always exhausted and feel really old ha ha Im actually aching and falling asleep all the time from things. I do have baths and sometimes take time out to just sit back here and there but yeahs I'm always busy.

And I do get tired sometimes and have to have naps and just sit in quiet spaces or read books or play video games to pass the time inbetween.


I sometimes be social as well and its weird I have friends/co workers/ flat mates and class mates and I enjoy talking and sharing with people. Especially all the new creative people I have been meeting their so inspirational and its so wonderful being in an enviroment with them like that.



Heres also my movies I've made for my first project in class hope you enjoy them.
How you guys been doing?

take care
Debz
xxx

4 comments:

  1. I really love the films...they are so creative and unique. Both your characters have a puerile innocence about them that makes the viewer want to know more.
    Love the jumpsuit,such a good buy! It reminds me of Miu Miu. Where did you get it? I am now following you and your creative blog:) misselthwaite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WAAAAAAH thank you thank you your sooo kind your comment totally made my day! *blush*
      Thank you lots I love animal prints to much hee hee. I actually got it from Primark and they should have some left if you want one and their down in price!
      Thanks so much for the follow it's like a breath of fresh air! I'll totally follow you too! I sadly dont post so much on my creative blog but I try to update here a lot more.

      Thanks again much love! xxx

      Delete
  2. Bambie swater is soooo cool!!! It seems so cozy and cool!

    Wherever the Sunset is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww yeahs its a great casual wear item! And it does keep me warm! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...