Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Finished first uni project and winter months


(Baby Robin taken earlier this year)

Oh my yes indeed I finished my first uni project and don't think I've ever been so stressed and tired in my life. But it was incredibly rewarding and amazing to be in a creative environment and be experience art school for the first time. My class is so awesome its unreal I feel so loved, accepted and not afraid to show my creative side for fear of judgement or acceptance as a artistic person.

I somehow have made 3 films in 5 weeks and have been in every one of them and have became a sort of performance artist without even meaning to be! XD

Things have been just constant in the land of Deborah one thing keeps popping up one after the other. Either it being to do with uni, uni friends, family stuff or flat domestic duties or work stuff. It's been a weird balance of trying to get my head around everything and finding time to breathe. 

But creatively I feel full again and ready to create and produce work and feel comfortable and happy finally in my life.

(Street performer recently)

(Working on a film with classmates and getting painted on)

It's also becoming a lot colder these days and I always crave sweet things during the winter months. Bought a jar of honey and have been having biscuits and other crazy food with it.

(Ice cream with banana sprinkles and honey)
SWEET JESUS!

Been enjoying my food these days its been amazing to have money to spend on tasty food. Also been craving some chunky knits and warm cosy things for the colder months coming a head. Not did any fashion posts in the longest time but hopefully that will change.

I also plan to show you guys all my new films I've done hopefully soon.

I'll leave you with blonde Debz!


How have you all been missing you guys like crazy!

Hows everything been on your end?

Take care
Debz
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...