Sunday, 26 August 2012

Its all so quiet, its all so still, for tonight


I cant sleep so good tonight so decided to do a Blog post instead since its sorta over do!
Things have been pretty hectic at the moment life keeps making things come up that add to the list.
Settling into the new job slowly but surely but it can make one tired.
Been working at weekends then traveling home during the week cause I need to wait for moneys so can buy yummy food!

While at home been working on a sketchbook for my first project at art Uni.
Get the feeling I've did better sketchbooks in my day but this project is about the Olympics!
I didn't know that much about the Olympics and have never really gotten into
 them apart from watching the odd event on the Tele.
But the more I learn the more inspiring certain aspects are but their seems to be more negative themes about it based on the economical, political, sponsors and discrimination.

These are some examples from the research part of the project.





Been struggling with this project for lack of motivation and how to take it onto the development stages.
The Olympics is such a broad subject that its a lot to get down on paper and my minds been mush for lack of a better word ha ha!
Theirs so much stuff to do and moving back and forth from home and flat makes me all over the place.
I start uni in the next couple of weeks as well so much to get done and sorted oh my!
Probably my busiest summer yet!
Things should settle better in the next month hoorah! 8D

My lovely's Guinea pigs had babies their so amazing the noises Guinea pigs make could amuse me forever!
In case you didn't know baby guinea pigs are born fully furred.




Waaaaaaaaaah so cuuuuute!




I managed to do a some quick outfit posts before going on the train last week.
 Actually have came to love this dress I got it last year and have barely worn it.
Thank you new flat wardrobe!

offt! I hope for things to settle down better in the next couple of weeks. 
Barely did any art or played video games in such a long time its been weird.
It seems I've abandoned my Deviantart accounts when I just need time to make some work to post on there.
Maybe one day I will again boo!

Hope you guys had a great Summer and getting ready to go back to school or where ever your lives will take you.
Lemme know how you guys have been and how your summers have been!

Take care
Love 
Debz
xxx


Dress: Primark
Belt: Charity shop
Shoes: Mum handed them down to me <3 p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...