Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Mountain of tissues


Recently been extremely ill probably one of the worst colds I've ever had so much that been at home and in bed for 6 days so far. I hope to get better soon I've not really had any support from anyone on blogger or Tumblr for quite a while and that makes me sad. But this might be cause the cold is making me miserable as it is. But I have been on the internet secretly checking out everyone's posts and images to pass this horrible time. Thanks for keeping me entertained everyone it helps pass this devil of a cold.

My fever was so bad the other night that I became delusional and could hear voices and thought people where in my room.

I do hope it passes very soon. ):

2 comments:

  1. *Huggles and makes you some tea*

    Oh Debz! I do hope you feel better soon. I rarely ever get sick but when I do it is terrible and lasts for days, like your illness seems to be doing. Just relax and stay positive and it will pass before you know it!

    Sorry I have not been on lately. I was so busy working and getting my apartment ready for my family to see. Now that that is done, I will have more time to comment and maybe even post some of my own stuff too!

    Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Rest now little owl.

    Starlen~*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you kindly sweety *huggles and has tea with you*

      Thanks very much I'm a lot better now but the illness is still clinging to me.
      Aw no dont worry about it I understand life can be so crazy sometimes. I've been a terrible blogger lately been to ill and depressed to really anymore.

      Thats really exciting about your new place to live. I should be moving into my new place hopefully soon as well. Good luck to your new home!

      Take care and thanks so much for the support
      <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...