Wednesday, 11 July 2012

A lot better and recent buys


Hey's everyone sorry its been so quiet on the Bloggy front. 
I have been reading everyone else's blogs and I do try to comment when I can but still enjoy the reading!
I envy all the wonderful and positive-ness everyone else shows on their blogs its inspiring.

I'm a lot better from my awful cold/virus I had seriously guys I thought I was dying. 
I lost more weight cause I could not eat. 
Which is something I cant afford to do its pretty messed up can see the weight loss on my face.
But the cold is nearly gone just still a sniffle but was pretty crazy and bad, the Doctor had to come to my house cause I couldn't get out of bed.
I know that's pretty pathetic of me to say that tho theirs lots of people with illness'es and far worst elements than a cold. Or whatever it was I had and they probably deal with it cause their stronger and good people who can.

I thought I would show you guys some things I've bought over the past few months. That's right months?!
I don't really spend money anymore cause its something honestly cant really do. 
Since been keeping money for my rent and new flat.



I actually got this today from my many charity shop trips I have an attraction to dark blues lately.
It only cost me 99p so thought what the heck for that price might as well.
Will be an awesome comfy dress to kick about in and to add some girlyness to laid back days.



Oh my I have not bought shoes in so long I'm such a practical little so and so that I can resist most things unless I feel their really needed. But I saw these in yet another charity shop and thought they were super rad!
But the little voice of reason inside me kept telling me I didn't need them and so they were not bought.
But I came back a couple of weeks later and they were still there and their actually sooooo comfy!
not bad for
4.00


I got this beautiful butterfly the last time I was at the Karboot which was quite a while ago. 
I always wanted to buy some taxidermied animals or insects its a secret love I have.
Had a butterfly I've preserved in the fridge for nearly a year in a little tub. 
Just dunno how to take it to the next step to keep it and put it in a frame.
I plan to put this little guy up on my wall of my new flat room.
5.00


I am not ashamed I am a fan of the new my little pony friendship is magic cartoon series.
I mean come on its made by Lauren Faust (powerpuff girls and fosters home for imaginary friends)
I grew up watching so many cartoons and the new my little pony is a lot like them with talented people behind the wheels!
46p




My undying love for old cameras always gets the better of me!
Got this awesome Polaroid set in charity shop a little while ago. 
Still need to develop the other film in my old cameras just not got around to it doh!
Hope I can get this bad boy working or be able to get film for it.
5.00

But yes these are what I've bought over the past few months with little money I've had.
Still been trying loads to find a job its tough and sometimes a little soul destroying.

I hope to move into my new flat very soon have all the boxes just need to pack and get the stuff there.
Uni is also approaching and its a scary thought..still cant believe I even got into University.

Hope to get back into drawing and art over the next few weeks as well.
Life just keeps coming up like nasty illness and depression.

How have you all been?
Missed you guys.
take care
Debz
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Aww oh my gosh!! I hope you are okay dear!! And that your body is healthy !!! <3 <3 Wishing you a fast recovery!!
    Aww that dress is simple beautiful and the shoes ! So cute as well!!!!!
    That is awesome!! Twilight right?? She is a cute pony!!!!!!
    xoxoxox!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey my lovely!
      Oh its alright I'm a lot better now thanks for the concern <3
      aww shucks Im so glad you like them! I loved all the lovely things you bought on your posts too!
      ha ha yay hoorah for my little pony!
      take care
      Love
      Debz
      xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...