Saturday, 31 March 2012

What do I do with my other art blog? and late make up and fashion post


Yeahs I dunno what to do with my other sorta abandoned art blog The Tinfoilrose 
It was a blog planned for all my things arty but no one really looks at it or knows it exists.
And that its been harder to keep up with posting all things arty between my my expressive deviantart 
and my photography deviantart and also My tumblr ....phew!

I also do have facebook page but I barely post anything on them 
anymore I post on blogger all the time tho.
Maybe I've taken to many sites than I can handle.
I would like to get back to them tho...

Maybe I should just post most of my art on this blog from now on..I dunno's my mind is everywhere and jumping to much in the real world.

Still not heard back from University either or any of the other courses for interviews.
 I do think i wont get anymore interviews or get accepted. 
Dunno if I'm good enough for University yet I would hope so gaaaah! 
so scatter brained!

I thought I would post a sketch book I've been working on for my personal work. 
(Personal work outside of any education it still needs more development.)






These are mostly research pages of artists and things that have influenced my work.
Made so many sketchbooks I do like them their really fun and exciting maybe.
 I should post them for a change instead of finished pieces. 

(Been reading the secret garden just now since its on the page just there. My heart 
was pounding when read the part about her finding the garden! ha ha I'm so sad!)

Now for some fun its long overdo but here's some make up I bought while ago.
I am such a penny pincher when it comes to spending money apart from anyone but myself.


Eye palette with autumn colors with light color and some cool. £ 1.00

I got this eye palette since it had some bright colors and autumn colors.
I have hazel colored eyes so I don't suit many eye colors.
As far as I know also cause of the shape of my eye I suit lighter shades cause my eyes are deep set.
Been looking up make up tutorials for eyes and been trying stuff out its been interesting.

With my super drug voucher and with a deal with 2 for 3 on eye products for 2000 collection I took the plunge.

  Multiplier mascara from 2000 collection. £ 5.99 
(But because it was a new product and its sell date wasn't
 ready they included it in the deal and i got it for free.)

Its been my new eye tool mostly these days its not difficult to apply and 
the rubber brush makes it easier for combing lashes. 
It does stay on for most of the day and does not irritate my eyes but it can get messy if you make a mistake but Mr wipes can take care of that.


Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner £2.99 each but in total £6.00
Black and purple


 I've never tried an actual pen besides outside of drawing and art work but the 
application for make up really intrigued me.
 It is a little tricky to apply but good practice eventually helps but because it is a pen it does feel like you are drawing on yourself ha.
It is very good for drawing on your upper lid especially for more interesting designs of make up. It drys quickly and application is smooth and stays on very well.

Collection 2000 Blush Trouble £ 2.99

Blusher is always a tricky product for me considering mostly for its color. 
If you have quite pale skin or olive skin like me I would recommend this color. 
It is quite glittery so it gives a nice shimmer but a couple of applications will 
give you a nice but not to overpowering glow. 
Its very soft and natural looking and I get a slight smell of vanilla off of the power in its case.
Also the little flower design in the power it self its just a nice added touch.

Okies that was my first make up review sorry if it was lame ha ha.

Here's some silly previews of what the make up looks like applied.
(Apart form my foundation which I may do another time.)




This was also my look for tea with my friend the other week its one of my favorite dresses.
I seem to collect a lot of clothes with animals and nature things on them it makes me happy indeed.
I can has the longest arms in the world!








Dress: TK Max £7.00
Jeans: Primark £9.00
Necklace: Accessorize £ 4.00 at the time
Shoes: Primark £4.00

Oh it was such a nice day for tea and a tea dress.

I may do more outfit posts their fun and I'm hardly fashionable or a model but their fun to do and fun to see other peoples! : )

Hope you guys liked this post it was fun and nice to do.

Today was not so fun and nice a lot of drama but went to BBQ food was good.
It was probably all my fault anyway I got so angry for the first time ever in my life. 
I'm actually quite a crappy person that smells like fire just now.


Did you guys have a nicer weekend?

Take care
Debz
xxx



2 comments:

  1. !!!!!!!!!!!!! OoOOh I love your inspiration books soo much! They are wonderfully organized and quaint. Your makeup/hair/dress are adorable as well.

    Hmmm...I think it might be easier doll if you just posted your art here. I know this blog is about your everyday life...but art IS life! I think I'd be super happy to see more of your art here.

    As for me...ugh I have been a big mess. Still looking for an apartment and I have not been eating because I am soo stressed out. Things will go my way soon though. Just gotta keep my chin up. Hopefully I will post soon if my hands stop shaking >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my lovely! It is so wonderful to hear again from you missed you so much. <3

      Thanks for the positive advice it means a lot and just been so scattered brained lately ha ha!

      Im so sorry to hear youve been stressed as well my goodness, you really dont deserve it. Im glad you have a positive outlook cause thats all we can do at the end of the day.

      Things will get better soon I promise <3 I'll look forward to your new blog posts.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...