Sunday, 4 March 2012

It's time to get serious




Yeahs things are starting to get busy again...

I have neglected my DA accounts for far to long and keep faffing around to much on blogger and tumblr  XnX

Even though i love blogger and tumblr a great deal now and you guys are so awesome on here. 
Thanks for posting your lives and comments on mine it means so much! <3

Been working on art again since after 5 months its kinda crazy feeling but been submitting work to get into university.

Its been keeping me busy and its probably going to still keep me busy cause then i have portfolio work to do for it in the next coming months
and then hopefully interviews.

Also our printer/scanner has pretty much broke and were getting a new one cause i do have new work im eager to post again!

So many projects and things i want to do or get started on my mind is buzzing so fast.

And its been such a strange artistic journey recently been really looking at my work and past work and its been such an eye opener.

Especially thinking about what is my art? is it art? what am i saying with it? what does the viewer think? is it good enough? is it already good enough? etc.

All these crazy questions and wonders but i do want to lock myself in a room for a while work on projects and hand in this work for uni.

And the prospects of maybe moving out for uni and being independent is exciting but dont want to jump the gun.

So I'll be kinda busy doing more artwork for a little while maybe couple of weeks tops but then really want to come back to DA.

I miss it here and everyone here who support my work and shape me and i miss looking at their work to and the art love!

But then I remember Im Deborah and life is good just now if busy and I'll have silly things in it to like this....



GORILLAZ FINALLY NEW MUSIC VIDEO?!

This will be on repeat for the next week while i work and try not to go crazy and bleh...

I HAVE SO MUCH TO SHOW AND SAY ON TEH INTERWEBZ?!! BUT I GIVE MYSELF TO MUCH AND THEN IT CRUSHES ME LOLZORS?!

Hope to see you soon guys.

Let me know how your getting on!

take care
Debz 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...