Friday, 30 September 2011

Fashion Friday: Going away to York for training

 

Waaah harry potter costume so long ago was fun times!

Yeahs im going away next week for training for my new job in York. Kinda looking forward to the space ill have and i love York, but dunno if i will have internet.
So sorry if i dont update next week or most of the week after that cause im away to York again for more training. I know no one really reads my blogs but i still enjoy doing them very much makes me happy.

But going to be taking my camera and sketchbooks so i can work on art at night in my cosy hotel room and show my adventures when i get back. I have other things i could post but have a lot on my mind and should be getting to bed since i have a trail shift tomorrow.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend and ill be able to catch up in the next couple of weeks.
<3

1 comment:

  1. I know no one really reads my blogs but i still enjoy doing them very much makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...