Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Working and wishing on Art Wednesday: Let us eat cake

Let us eat cake by ~accidentlyonpurpose on deviantART


~Your to sweet your giving me heartache...~

Sorry the pictures not great the canvas couldnt fit in scanner ><

This is an attempt of water color on a water color canvas so its not such a great image and I'm trying to get better with water colour.

I also feel it is lacking and not strong i do not know what to do about the outlines since it is on canvas...anyone got any tips or advice?

Also going to try the 100 themes challenge and the first theme was :
Cake!
This is my theme of cake ha

little bigger than 8x10
Water colour
Acrylic
Pencil

Been working on more reference drawings in sketchbooks and concept art in my spare time for the collab im doing. I also have lots of lovely art and reference books i must must must share but i shall try very soon.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...