Friday, 24 June 2011

Fashion Friday: Holiday, necklaces and a little news


Wore this outfit when i Picked up my prints for the Dunkeld Exhibition and did some holiday shopping.

I sadly found out recently that my work did'nt get accepted to the Exhibition and have to pick it up. It does'nt bother me as much as i thought it would but i do know my work is a bit strange and out of place to normal still life and landscape. 
Which theirs nothing wrong with that type of art at all but im glad i tried and thats what counts and i have prints now ready for another show.


I got these necklaces from Claire's their having a sale just now on jewellery, bags, makeup, nail varnish so if your in the UK I would check them out.


 So sweet :3

Hoot Hoot!

Been juggling a lot lately and been keeping it in cause i want to make my presence on the internet fun/artistic/happy. Not that im not happy most of the time, became a stronger person and nothing shocks me so much anymore.

So next week me and my family are away to York from Monday-Thursday so i wont update while away but i will when we get back. I do hope we have a grand time my parents deserve a little holiday so much and think it will make everything better.

Talk to you all when we get back <3

4 comments:

  1. How cool the draw!!!!!

    Hope you'll have fun with your family ;)

    Wherever the Sunset is

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you kindly it was very nice <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great article, I really appreciate your thought process and having it explained properly, thank you!

    Designer jewelry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my thank you so much <3 its so nice of you to say that <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...