Friday, 17 June 2011

Fashion Friday: First orange notebook page and Deers


Hello and welcome to the first Fashion Friday. 
I'm very happy to show what I've been doing in my little orange notebook.


I've started doing little drawings of myself and what I'm wearing on certain days. It's a little side project been working on here and there. It keeps my itch to draw for something simple and fun and wanted to try a cute style and pencils again.

I'll be posting these little doodles on Fridays with a girly items i enjoy or have. I will be posting only the doodles on my other blog here!


 I want to keep that blog for my art only as that is what it was intended for!
This blog is for my life, art, and fun things.

JUST WANTED TO CLEAR THAT UP HEE HEE!

I got a Maxi recently from a charity shop and it had deer on it. I'm deer mad so
I couldn't resist.



 
Dunno if Maxis suite me but its one of the
most comfortable things Ive worn waaah! *o*

Hope you enjoy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...