Tuesday, 7 September 2010

Exhibition, Jobs, and Time

Heys everyone and anyone
I know it may seem like all i do a lot is whine and bitch about bad things in my life or how im feeling down and stuff and im sorry about that. All the negativity is no good for anyone.
But i know ive started coming back to Deviantart and blogger and doing art again. Things were looking a lot better.

But i must confess that a terrible terrible thing has happened in my family thats been very difficult for everyone. I cannot say what it was or whats happening at this time but i do know that its gonna take some time. It will get better hopefully in time.

But i do thank all the support and beautiful art you all keep making and making me belieave in beautiful things again. So its gonna take me a little time to make some more art again and im gonna start working on more shortly.

---------------------------------




*In other really really good news i got some of my works framed and printed and their going to be in a Exhibition on that opens on the 18th of September right through to October 30th. Its a charity for a school and profits are made by people buying the paintings and 25% of that goes to the funding.

The people that run it are artists them selfs and are really great people they helped me and supported me so much and my work when i gave it in to them. :star:

I did A3 Matte prints and framed them myself of these works!

http://accidentlyonpurpose.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2fb0h5

http://accidentlyonpurpose.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2lol8d

http://accidentlyonpurpose.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2wrqp5

http://accidentlyonpurpose.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2loknb (going to make this one look better)

So yeahs this is exciting and wonderful for me, ive never had anything exhibited in my whole life and the people gave me contacts and a confidence boost!*

*I doubt any of you do but if you live in SCOTLAND! you can come to the gallery its in the Cumbernauld town centre old mackies store! Their will be posters all around the shops randomly of it if you need to know more or need help. Or if you know anyone that lives here or near the area spread the WORD! Their will be much more art by various artists and crafts to look at and buy of all times of mediums!*

I'll take piccys of the event once its opened! :)

------------------------------------------------

Ive had a lot of support from my family and some very special people in my life. I have been given and had some gifts made for me its been overwhelimg to know im not alone.





Ill treasure them forever, are'nt they precious?!

Before the bad news happened I went and got some things for myself for really cheap



I got these goregeous stickers of flowers especially roses! *o*

I have been collecting stickers for a number of years i suspose my collection could be bigger.
Their used a lot for decorating and making gifts and letters.




I also got some new books too that i think will vaulable in the future.



One is a huge book all about British wildlife and nature with lots of information and beautiful illstration. I find myself being excited to look in it to find animals and plants ive seen to learn about them. I found some interesting caterpillars and animals lately.
Also i would like to use this book as a reference book for drawing and learning.

The other book is all about drying and pressing flowers and plants and making them into lovely decorations. Would like to do this in the future.





This is a butterfly i found with some friends a couple of weeks ago. Took the piccy myself.


This is also my photography account.


Ive also been to a job fair recently and handed out my CV to a bunch of places and have been applying to places online. They will get back to me at the weekend so hopefully ill get an interview or something.

I also have a cold achoo achoo achoo! so ill drown in tissues and warm blankies and job hunting.

2 comments:

  1. Hey debz, I'm really sorry it's taken me this long to reply to your comment on my blog! I spent a lot of my summer avoiding my blog as it reminded me of the things I said I'd do, and how I didn't actually do them. But anyway, I'm really really sorry that it's taken me so long.

    Just read this blog entry; I'm really sorry to hear that you and your family are going through a bad time. I hope that you're doing okay.

    Congratulations on the exhibition! Really want to see your works in the flesh so expect to see me there one of the days. I'll say to people in college too. :)

    Also, I really love your background, although I do now really want some tea and biscuits. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeee helen!
    Heys no worries about the delayed reply its cool. I hope you had a good summer anyway, I was super lazy myself and didnt get all the things i wanted done.

    Thanks for taking the time to read the blog! <3 Things will get better in time and ill get better in time thanks for caring <3

    Thats super kind of you i hope you enjoy the exhibition and that everyones doing godd.

    hee hee tea and biscuits for the win!
    take care <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...