Tuesday, 23 March 2010

chocolate chip in my nooks and crannies

Im sorta feeling better after spending a weekend sleeping a lot and not eating propperly and turning night into day. I feel more better enough to do the blog entry i was susposed to do about lovely things.

I did i sound installation for my sound class, i hope it went well i made it all and felt pretty good about it since i dont dabble in sound pieces really. Ill post it eventually on my art blog with other things i have been working on after i feel a bit less numb about my work.


I ate strawberries and cream on the night i finished off the last of my college work a couple of weeks ago. It was delicious, ive found i have a terrible sweet tooth for some reason. I now have pure honey smeared between two pancakes i cant help but feel like a greedy little bear with sticky fingers when i eat it.
I have been eating ice cream again aswell and i never eat ice cream or honey.

 

I finally had the time to open up my sewing machine i got at christmas, its been years since ive used one because i had a nasty teacher in highschool for home econmics that made me never stick to it. She would scream at me for everything i would do and she would scream so loud at you that the whole department floor could hear her.

I have not threaded it yet im afraid ill break it or do it wrong, i would love to get working with it tho, im itching to make my own clothes and pretty things and dolls. I made a doll a long time ago but did it by hand, it took a very long time.

My lovely sent me this.



Its a magazine purely about doll artists and doll making i had no idea their was such a lovely thing. Its very inspiring and makes me want to make my own little baby dolls oh what beautiful freaks they will be.

Ive found ive been drawn to alot of artists that have dolls as themes mixed in with Lolita and Guro.

One in particular is Trevor Brown i checked out is blog and his art is pretty amazing im already in love. I found him through an artist i know from DA his fanart for him is on the page hes lovely.


My lovely also sent me this.



<3

Im so lucky, hes been so supportive of me the past couple of months have been very stressful and rough for me and the last few days felt like i could of quit art forever.

But then that scared me..i had a horrible day dream on the bus going home one day of imagining if we come back as other people in another life. That if i did i hope i come back as another artistic person, the thought of not being one is terrifying i dont know what else i would do in life if i didnt create, its a need like it is food and sleep for me that i dont understand.

I did buy some new clothes about a month ago but im unsure if i should post them, but this blog is about my life as uninteresting as it is. I may i may i may and i may.



I got these shoes for 3 pounds i was happy to find them, ive been attracted to clothes that are navy/light blue lately and their very comfy. I might post the rest of the outfit i have to go with them which was very cheap too but i find it pretty!

I desire to buy lacey things such as dresses and over the knee socks and pretty flat shoes, but i spent to much money this month on art supplies (new water colour pad eee) and the cinema.

Which i went to with my classmates, we ate yummy cookies and watched Alice in wonderland in 3D, i felt it suited 3D alot. I outstretched my lanky arms to touch falling leaves and floaty elements that seemed to real to catch.

I shall learn to Futter wacken.

Been making new paintings and photographs again ill decide how i feel about them and if i should show them or not.

Since ive turned night into day ive been up at night watching old childrens programmes i used to watch. Its strange and comforting to remember what simple joy you got out of seeing them.


Oh gentle British soothing voices of yesteryear!


Been into the Moomins again aswell, i may try to buy the oringal books to become a propper fan.

Other bits and bobs have happened in my life this past couple of months aswell but theirs only so much you can put in blog entrys or wonder if anyone even reads them, even tho your doing them for yourself and not anyone else.

Maybe ill be less artistically numb soon to post work again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...